The 25th DAPA Conference will be held January 5 & 6, 2022 at the Deadwood Mountain Grand.
Registration for conference open now and can register here.
The room block can be reached at 605-559-0386 and hit 0. Room Block under the Dakota Asphalt and Pavement Conference.
Sponsors and Exhibitors can register now right here.
2022 DAPA Conference Program Highlights – “Build Better for a Sustainable Future”
- Updates from the SDDOT and NDDOT and program modifications under the new Infrastructure Bill (IIJA)
- Plant Control for RAP Mixtures – Best Practice Updates (T.J. Young, T2ASCO)
- Improved Quality Control for Paving Operations – Byrce Wouri (Wouri Consulting)
- ND Highway 32 Finley Project – A Project with Multiple Faces (NDDOT, Curt Dunn)
PG Binder Assessment/Selection for Mill/Overlay with RAP Superpave Mix and Impact on Reflective Cracking
Case Study of Intelligent Construction – Intelligent Compaction, Paver Mounted Thermal Profiling, Utilization of Density Profiling System (DPS) for Better Field Control of Paving Operations
Performance Testing of Field Mix Samples – Texas Overlay Test, Index Testing, Rut Testing
Identification of Thin Lift Overlay/9.5 mm Superpave Mixtures Utilizing Standard Aggregate Production and RAP from the Fordville Area and ND 32 Project and Performance Testing Protocol
- Women of Asphalt (WOA) – Mn/DAK Chapter: A New Targeted Networking Opportunity for the Asphalt Industry