NAPA Upcoming Webinars
Sunday, June 28, 2020
PaveXpress: How to Perform a Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design in 3 Simple Steps
Date: Thursday, July 9, 1:00–2:30 p.m. EDT
- The learner will be able to describe how the PerRoad module can impact their pavement design practices.
- The learner will be able to list the steps in performing a PerRoad analysis.
- The learner will be able to describe the key inputs required to perform a mechanistic-empirical design using the PaveXpress PerRoad module.
MEMBERS ONLY WEBINARS:
NAPA Member Briefing
Prepare and Protect - A Risk Management Series: Alternative Contracting Methods - Different Ways to Allocate Risks
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2:00–3:30 p.m. EDT
Speakers: Daniel D’Angelo, P.E., PMI-RMP, Principal Civil Engineer, Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Understand the organizational structure differences between different contracting methods.
- Learn how risks are allocated among the parties in different alternative contracting methods.
- Know the list of major considerations used in selecting an alternative contracting method.